Vaser liposuction is without any doubt the most common body-shaping and fat-removal technique done today. The procedure is known to have effective outcomes, which is why many people want to invest in Vaser liposuction. However, like any other technique, it has its set of advantages and disadvantages. Here, we will discuss the Vaser liposuction pros and cons.
In the procedure, high ultrasonic technology is used to remove unwanted fat from the targeted areas. The ultrasonic waves are fired towards the fatty deposits to break them. It removes small fatty deposits from the treatment area and does not harm the surrounding areas in any way. Instead, it makes them slimmer and helps with contouring the body to achieve the shape you want.
Since every surgical process has its risks, you should be 100% sure about it before undergoing the Vaser liposuction. It is advised that you do not rush into making the decision. You need to understand the Vaser liposuction pros and cons before deciding whether it is the proper treatment for you.
Pros of Vaser Liposuction
Being positive is very important, so let’s start with the pros. Why should you undergo the procedure?
- It is a minimally invasive and safe process.
- The Vaser liposuction recovery time is much less than the regular lipo. Many patients get back to work after a few days, and they recover from pain and swelling associated with the procedure in 3-4 weeks.
- Once the surgery is done, the results can be visible instantly in patients with low swelling, but the maximum time to see results is 12 weeks. Thus, you do not need to wait for a prolonged period after getting the treatment. You can benefit from it sooner than anticipated.
- Since Vaser liposuction uses high tech ultrasonic technology, doctors, nurses, and surgeons can pinpoint the exact areas that need fat removal. During a regular lipo procedure, fat is moved from more generic areas, and it causes damage to surrounding tissues. Thus, the recovery period is longer with an impending level of results.
- Only small incisions are made to inject the fluid that helps with the suction part of the process. Therefore, the pain, swelling and bleeding due to the procedure are comparatively low. In addition, your skin is practically unharmed.
- Of course, the Vaser lipo recovery time is shorter, but the procedure completion time is also less than normal liposuction.
- Vaser lipo enables more precise body contouring allowing you to achieve a more defined shape using targeted removal. It also smooths out the troublesome areas of the body.
Cons Of Vaser Liposuction
From a fair point of view, even though Vaser lipo is safe and effective, it has its own set of disadvantages. They are as follows-
- Vaser liposuction is less invasive than regular liposuction, so the scars are less noticeable, but it doesn’t mean that they are non-existent. Amongst many other things, the part treated matters a lot. Thus, while choosing a cosmetic surgeon for the procedure, make sure to select the one with experience of reducing scarring and their appearance.
- Though it is rarely seen, some patients have complained about suffering from pain and numbness around the treated area for weeks after the treatment. Your surgeon should be able to better guide you regarding the measures for faster recovery after Vaser liposuction and keep you informed of the seriousness concerning pain.
- Modern cosmetic procedures are known for immediately visible outcomes, and Vaser liposuction is one of them. But sometimes, if the swelling is severe, it can take time for initial results to show.
- It can take 2-3 months for the inflammation to subside entirely and then another 2-3 months to regain tightness over the area. It also implies that it will take time for you to assess the treatment results thoroughly.
- Even though you got a Vaser lipo, you can still gain weight. So you will have to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
- Inflammation is the most commonly seen side effect of Vaser liposuction. In many patients, it is mild, but some might experience severe inflammation bouts just after the surgery. Therefore, you might need some special medicines during the Vaser liposuction recovery period.
These mentioned pros and cons are not to discourage or pressure you into getting a Vaser liposuction. There are various Vaser lipo recovery blogs available for your reference. You may read through the blogs to understand the procedure and the outcome completely.
Why You Should Have Vaser Liposuction With Us
Often, patients rush to get the procedure done. Unfortunately, they do not put proper thought into their choice since their target is only the results. The critical thing to keep in mind, irrespective of the cosmetic surgery you are having, is to get an adequately certified surgeon and hospital to perform it.
At Amish Hospital, our team is highly experienced and trained in performing safe, low risk and practically non-invasive Vaser liposuction under the guidance of highly trained cosmetic surgeons. Suppose you want to know more about the procedure, Vaser lipo recovery day by day, the prices or about our doctors, you may contact us. Our staff will be more than happy to address your doubts and help you book a consultation with one of the surgeons.